Friday, August 21, 2009

First Entry - Aug 21 2009

Hello out there!

I'm Bill Corbett and I'm creating this blog to document my upcoming voyage from Maine south to Florida (and further?) and back this coming fall/winter/spring aboard my classic Grand Banks 32 wooden 'trawler' named 'Spray'.

I'll be leaving my home port of Castine, Maine near the end of September, along with my rat-terrier, Riggs, and whatever foolish relative(s) and/or friend(s) I can convince to accompany us. While Riggs and I hope to have other travelling companions aboard for many legs of the trip, it will be he and I who complete the entire trip.

Between now and departure, I have several projects to accomplish, both aboard Spray and ashore. One such project is to begin this blog, so I'll end this entry now and see how it appears on-line.

Please stay tuned.....

No comments:

Post a Comment